Jerome has over 17 years of experience guiding buyers to success in Victoria & Vancouver Island real estate
Buying a home is a big deal. Your confidence is critical to buying the right home and having a positive experience. So our job, with Jerome as your agent and Veronika as your go to admin, is to be your trusted agent and competent team. For as many homes as we have sold, we have also often advised clients not to buy particular homes. When we feel a home is or isn't right, for whatever reason, we will tell you.
AS YOUR AGENT AND ADVISOR, Jerome prioritizes listening to your needs and helping you to see what you're looking at when evaluating a home, an area, and the market. How is the market? Is the home priced right? What should I offer? Is it a good area with good schools? What about the street and traffic? What is the home's condition, what does it need, what will it cost? How is the flow, the light, the feel? Is it the right home for me or should we keep looking? He answers these questions without fluff.
AS YOUR REAL ESTATE TEAM, we toward your goals and protects your interests. From orientation to house hunting, negotiation, and handing you the keys, we are by your side.
Our goal is to be the only real estate team you would ever consider calling!
- Your interests are always primary
- Ongoing consultation of your needs and wants
- Background research of homes, including past sales, past listings, past asking prices, property title information, condition reports, floor plans
- Education on market conditions
- Honest opinions about properties, areas, resale projection
- Relocation assistance
- Full concierge service for those buyers with specific needs
MARKET AND PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE
- Greater Victoria, Vancouver Island, and the Gulf Islands
- New listings
- Market stats, developments and trends
- Investment considerations
- Building techniques and issues
- Zoning and by-law concerns
- Area home styles, eras, and related issues
- Characteristics of homes and lots that affect property values
- Socioeconomic demographics, schools, traffic patterns, local amenities, parks and shopping, crime and safety issues, micro-climates
COMPLETE MLS DATA
- Comprehensive research of MLS listings
- Full listing data and background information of all properties of interest provided, including addresses, tax, assessed values, listing and price histories, past sales, floor plans, lot dimensions, utility info, etc.
- 24/7 access to all listings of interest via Matrix, the Victoria real estate board access portal to the MLS database
- New listing alerts within 30 minutes of availability on the MLS
- Confidence during the buying process
- Contractual precision
- Strategic negotiating
- Consultation with lawyers and other professionals when needed
- Cooperative and productive working relationships in real estate community